Office Manager – Finance/HR
Position Type: Exempt; Full-time with Full Company Paid Benefits
Position Location: Maryland Heights, Missouri
Date Posted: April 15, 2017
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, skilled in Excel and QuickBooks, experienced with AP/AR in an automated accounting environment, and familiar with Human Resources best practices.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
General Accounting (40%)
- Track sales and inventory utilizing QuickBooks;
- Audit invoices against purchase orders, research discrepancies, approve and process for payment;
- Maintain filing of invoices, purchase orders, contracts, checks and other documents related to financial operations;
- Process accounts receivable and follow up on overdue accounts; and
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Assist with preparation of Sale / Use Tax returns, 1099’s and property tax returns;
- Provide ad hoc reports in Excel;
- Analyze data and report on trends;
- Maintain bookkeeping system through monthly financial reports.
- Reconcile monthly consignment billing for customers and produce invoices.
Human Resources & Payroll (30%)
- Complete weekly payroll processing;
- Lead the recruitment and screening of candidates; assist in the selection, orientation, and training of new employees;
- Prepare paperwork and complete data entry for hires and terminations;
- Maintain records including payroll records and employee files;
- Conduct onboarding and orientation of new staff members;
- Monitor vacation and sick leave and administer benefits;
- Coordinate distribution of tax forms, benefit disclosures, and other information;
- Keep immediate superior promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and take prompt corrective action where necessary or suggest alternative courses of action which may be taken.
Office Management (30%)
- Answer and screen incoming calls;
- Open and distribute the incoming mail;
- Coordinate CEO calendar;
- Assist with marketing campaigns;
- Uphold general office cleanliness and oversee facility vendors;
- Negotiate and execute vendor agreements related to all company facilities and employee events;
- Track, order and maintain inventory of office equipment, supplies, office refreshments and beverages;
- Liaise with IT specialists to resolve problems;
- Manage shipping accounts and supplies; and
- Foster the No Jerks Allowed philosophy throughout the organization!
- Monitor uniform inventory, assemble uniforms for new employees, oversee process of ordering new uniforms with vendors, as needed.
- Generate the weekly retail schedule with the oversight and input of the Retail Manager.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Two to five years of experience in office management, human resources, and accounting;
- Degree in Business, Management, Accounting or related area in lieu of experience;
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Experience with QuickBooks;
- Background in food service or manufacturing preferred.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the country, and a great place to work! Fred & Ricky’s offers the generous benefits you’d expect from a large company, with the relaxed family-oriented atmosphere of a small company.
We offer an excellent compensation plan, with generous benefits including:
- 100% paidemployee medical, vision and dental insurance premiums
- Paid vacations
- 401(k) Plan with guaranteed match
- Paid disability insurance
- Paid life insurance
- Free meals while at work and often, a selection of items to take home.
- And much more!
Fred & Ricky’s operates in a Tobacco / Smoke Free Environment.
Fred & Ricky’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Exceptional candidates will mention our No Jerks Allowed policy in their response.