Production Chef-Day Shift-$14+/Hr. Plus Benefits!
Position Type: Full-Time Day Shift
Position Location: Maryland Heights, MO
Date Posted: March 20, 2017
Working in Fred & Ricky’s state-of-the-art kitchen is one of the best culinary jobs in St. Louis.
This is a full-time, day-shift career position with excellent pay based upon experience, paid medical & dental benefits, paid 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid vacation, and opportunities for advancement.
We want the best people on our team, and that’s why our pay and benefits are the best in the industry.
64 Weldon Parkway, Maryland Heights, MO 63043 near Dorsett Rd. & Highway 270.
$14.00 + per hour BOE
Fred & Ricky’s is looking for an extremely diligent, efficient & self-motivated production cook with experience in large scale prep and food production.
What You Need for This Position:
• Working knowledge and interest in food and nutrition and a respect for the effect of proper eating on good health.
• A friendly people-person attitude with the ability to listen, learn, and work well with others.
• Ability to pass drug tests and background checks.
• Perform food preparation tasks as assigned which may include performing specified knife cuts, sauteeing, weighing and measuring ingredients, roasting, and other fundamental cooking techniques.
• Assist in the packaging and labeling of food products
• Work cleanly, efficiently, and ask questions when in doubt.
• Help production manager receive food and supply orders, stock and rotate products in storage, and taking physical inventory
• Upholds all policies and procedures of Fred & Ricky’s.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 1-2 years of experience cooking in a large-scale production environment.
• Ability to work flexible schedule where days off may change from week to week. Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as business dictates.
• Must be willing to comply with all St Louis County health codes and regulations including a Hepatitis A vaccination within 30 days of hiring.
• Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking.
• Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching.
• Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to learn and follow health and sanitation requirements.
• Meet schedules and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Willingness to adapt to rapidly changing environments.
Fred & Ricky’s provides a tobacco / smoke free environment.
What’s In It For You?
The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the country that is a great place to work with opportunities for advancement. To begin, this position will be part time but has the potential to expand to a full time position.
Fred & Ricky’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply
Please e-mail your cover letter stating why you would be right for this job and your resume along with three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.